(June 7, 2017) Please see the ITRC home page at www.itrcweb.org for the proposal template and information on the proposal submission and evaluation criteria. Proposals should be no longer than 5 pages.
The Interstate Technology & Regulatory Council (ITRC) requests proposals for 2018 ITRC remediation and non-remediation projects. All applicable topics will be considered, but scoring evaluation criteria will give greater weight to proposals which update ITRC documents that are outdated, or proposals that address the following State identified top priorities:
- Treatment of drinking water and public water supplies
- Water and groundwater quality – changing standards
- New technologies/tools, resources to address remediation of contaminated sites
- Emerging contaminants comparative risk based standards & removal technologies
- Remedy resiliency and remedy design considerations
Proposals are due electronically to Patty Reyes, ITRC Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) by July 6, 2017. Proposers are reminded to review the evaluation criteria and present a proposal that is technical in nature, not policy-oriented, nor a research or demonstration project. All questions should also be addressed to Patty at email@example.com.