ITRC’s 2011 Fall Meeting was held October 24-28 in Denver, CO.
The 2011 Fall Meeting offered environmental professionals from across the country an opportunity to network and collaborate on innovative approaches to solving environmental challenges. This week-long meeting featured an outstanding plenary session, project implementation sessions, as well as ITRC team meetings. Highlights included keynote speakers discussing federal clean-up efforts in the state of Colorado.
In addition, this meeting provided an opportunity for attendees to:
- Meet with technical team members on all 2011 ITRC Teams, including the following:
- Biochemical Reactors to Treat Mining-Influecnced Water
- Contaminated Sediments – Remediation
- Environmental Molecular Diagnostics
- Green and Sustainable Remediation
- Groundwater Statistics and Monitoring Compliance
- Integrated DNAPL Site Strategy
- Hear from federal environmental leaders on remediation efforts in the Rocky Mountain region,
- Understand ITRC direction through discussions with ITRC’s Board of Advisors and Director, and
- Expand their network within the environmental community by participating in networking sessions provided throughout the meeting.