(June 6, 2018) ITRC Issues Request for Proposals (RFP) for 2019 Technical Projects.
Proposals are due July 13, 2018.
The Interstate Technology & Regulatory Council (ITRC) requests proposals for 2019 ITRC remediation and non-remediation projects. All applicable topics will be considered, but scoring evaluation criteria will give greater weight to proposals that address the needs identified in the recent State survey fact sheet, or proposals which update ITRC documents that are outdated.
Remediation Issues (Soil and Groundwater)
- Emerging Contaminants (I, 4-Dioxane, etc.)
- Contaminated Sites / Brownfields (Assessment and Cleanup Technologies)
- Vapor Intrusion / Petroleum Vapor Intrusion
- Risk Assessment
- Cleanup Regulations, Standards and Measures
- Groundwater Contamination
- Management of Metal Contamination
- Legacy Mine Issues
Remediation Plus Issues (Air and Water)
- Public Water Supplies / Infrastructure / Aquifers
- Air Quality (Pollution Reduction, Ozone Transport)
- Surface Water Quality / Harmful Algal Blooms
- Wastewater Treatment Plants Effluent/ Septic
- Resiliency and Vulnerability Assessment and Planning / Disaster Planning
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs)
- Risk Communication
Proposals are due electronically to Patty Reyes, ITRC Director (email@example.com) by July 13, 2018. Proposers are reminded to review the evaluation criteria and present a proposal that is technical in nature, not policy-oriented, nor a research or demonstration project. All questions should also be addressed to Patty at firstname.lastname@example.org.