The 2018 ITRC Teams are:
- Optimizing In Situ Remediation Performance & Injection Strategies (NEW)
- Implementing the Use of Advanced Site Characterization Tools (NEW)
- Evaluation of Innovative Methane Detection Technologies
- LNAPL Update (Ending in early 2018)
- Quality Considerations for Multiple Aspects of Munitions Response Sites
- Stormwater BMP Performance Evaluation
- TPH Risk Evaluation at Petroleum-Contaminated Sites
All current members need to log in, review/update their Member Profile information and click on Registration to re-apply for 2018 ITRC Teams. New applicants must create a user profile to apply for membership.
Before applicants from the private sector (industry and trade associations) can participate on a team, their organization must join ITRC's Industry Affiliates Program (IAP) at the Standard, Gold or Platinum Membership level. To find out more about IAP, go to this link - http://www.itrcweb.org/IAP/IAP.
ITRC has instituted a new Membership Code of Conduct, which all members will have to accept in order to register. As a result, all Trainers and Board members must now register themselves.
Team Members are expected to participate by providing substantive input, as determined by ITRC Team Leaders.