ITRC holds one or more meetings each year that allow ITRC members and others to meet face-to-face. Meeting attendees work to help break down barriers to the acceptance and use of technically-sound, innovative solutions to environmental challenges. ITRC meetings allow attendees to:
- Work productively with their ITRC team to develop guidance documents and training courses;
- Engage with other ITRC teams to discover more about the innovative strategies they are pursuing;
- Learn about the new products being launched by ITRC;
- Learn about ITRC's direction from ITRC's Board of Advisors and Director;
- Expand their network in the environmental community through networking throughout the meeting.
DOD DERP Forum
Click here to register.
The 2019 DERP Forum will be held on May 7-9 in St. Louis, MO. The Forum is designed to facilitate information-sharing relative to the DoD cleanup program, with a focus on active and Base Realignment and Closure installations. The Forum will allow DoD and its regulatory partners at the senior cleanup manager level to discuss cleanup issues and initiatives, and to exchange views and lessons learned. These discussions will enhance communications and strengthen partnerships to enable DoD to conduct and complete cleanup effectively.