The 2019 ITRC Teams are:
- 1,4-Dioxane (NEW)
- Harmful Cyanobacteria Blooms (HCBs) (NEW)
- Incremental Sampling Methodology (ISM) Update (NEW)
- Implementing Advanced Site Characterization Tools (ASCT)
- Optimizing In Situ Remediation Performance & Injection Strategies
New - In 2019, team members can either register as an active or interested party member.
- An active member attends most monthly conference calls, participates in document writing and/or document reviews, and attends annual team meetings (as travel budgets allow).
- An interested party is one who does not actively participate on the team and is not expected to participate in monthly calls or team meetings. An interested party will receive periodic updates about the team's progress and can change to an active member at any time.
All current members need to log in, review/update their Member Profile information, and click on Registration to re-apply for 2019 ITRC Teams. New applicants must create a user profile to apply for membership.
Before applicants from the private sector (industry and trade associations) can participate on a team, their organization must join ITRC's Industry Affiliates Program (IAP) at the Standard, Gold or Platinum Membership level. To find out more about IAP, please visit: http://www.itrcweb.org/IAP/IAP.