ITRC's Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to one individual who has demonstrated exceptional dedication to ITRC's mission of advancing innovative solutions for a sustainable environment. The Lifetime Achievement Award (LAA) Committee, comprised of current ITRC Board Members, will select a winner with the following considerations in mind:
- Current or former ITRC member (i.e. served as a Team Leader, POC, Board Member, Trainer, Team Member)
- Outstanding contributions to ITRC, the organization they represent, and the field of environmental technologies
- Length of ITRC membership and overall impact of the nominee's leadership in the organization
- Exemplary efforts to grow membership, increase member involvement, and strengthen ITRC's relationships with external entities
- Individual who has contributed a significant number of years of dedicated service to the field of environmental technologies
All nominations should include their name, organization, job title, phone, and email address and should be accompanied by a description (250 words or less) of the significant aspects of the Nominee's career and/or other activities that demonstrate the Nominee's accomplishments and contribution to ITRC and the environmental field. You may also submit an optional one-page recommendation letter in support of your Nominee. Nomination information should be sent to ITRC Director, Patty Reyes, at email@example.com by March 2, 2020. Learn more about the award HERE.
(January 22, 2020)