2020 Team Registration is Open!
Register by Visiting:
We are excited to open registration for our 2020 ITRC teams! Team membership is open to all environmental and health professionals. Individuals can register for multiple teams as an Active Member or an Interested Party.
List of 2020 ITRC Teams (read more here):
- Use of Soil Background Concentrations in Risk Assessment (NEW)
- PFAS (EXTENDED)
- Green and Sustainable Remediation with Resiliency to Extreme Weather Events and Wildfires
- Harmful Cyanobacterial Blooms (HCBs)
- In Situ Optimization (Ending in March 2020)
- Incremental Sampling Methodology (ISM) Update
- Vapor Intrusion Mitigation
All current members are required to log in, review/update their Member Profile information, and click on Registration to re-apply for 2020 ITRC Teams. New applicants must create a user profile before applying to teams.
Before applicants from the private sector (industry and trade associations) can participate on a team, their organization must join ITRC's Industry Affiliates Program (IAP). Click here to learn more about IAP.
(December 2, 2019)