ITRC 2020 Annual Meeting
Celebrating 25 Years of Environmental Innovation
April 20-24 | Minneapolis, MN
Dear Potential Supporter,
As ITRC turns 25, we want YOU to celebrate with us! ITRC is excited to hold our 2020 Annual Meeting celebrating our 25th Anniversary on April 20-24 at the Radisson Blu in Minneapolis, MN! We expect over 400 environmental leaders and professionals from state agencies; EPA, DOE, DOD, and other federal agencies; industry; and NGOs.
Each year ITRC brings together technical teams to work on solutions to some of the top environmental and health challenges nationwide, including:
- Use of Soil Background Concentrations in Risk Assessment
- Harmful Cyanobacteria Blooms (HCBs)
- Incremental Sampling Methodology (ISM)
- Green and Sustainable Remediation with Resiliency
- Vapor Intrusion Mitigation
The meeting will also host our enormously popular PFAS training workshop led by experts and will explore the key elements for characterizing and managing PFAS at impacted sites.
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2020 Annual Meeting are available. To discuss these opportunities, please contact me at (202) 266-4933 or email@example.com by February 28, 2020.
- Break Sponsor ($3,000): one free meeting registration; signage at sponsored break; and space to display materials (exhibit, poster, banner).
- Reception Sponsor ($5,000 *Limited to two): one free meeting registration; space to display materials (exhibit, poster, banner); signage at sponsored event; and Remarks for Reception Award Ceremony.
- Plenary Breakfast Sponsor ($10,000 *Limited to one): two free meeting registrations; space to display materials (exhibit, poster, banner); signage at sponsored event; and Remarks at Plenary Breakfast.
We are excited to collaborate with you to celebrate our 25th Anniversary!
Patty Reyes, ITRC Director