Registration is now open for 2017 ITRC Teams! For more information about the teams, review the 2017 ITRC Team Description document. Team membership is based on the calendar year, so if you are a returning member, please re-register for 2017. Returning members should login to the ITRC website, review/update their Member Profile information and then click on Registration to apply for 2017 ITRC Teams. If you are new to ITRC, you must create a member profile then apply for team registration.
Before applicants from the private sector (industry and trade associations) can participate on a team, their organization must join ITRC's Industry Affiliates Program (IAP) at the Standard or Gold Membership level. To find out more about IAP, go to this link - www.itrcweb.org/IAP/IAP.
The 2017 ITRC Teams are:
- Key Information Needed to Develop Strategies to Address Environmental Releases of Per-and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs) - NEW
- LNAPL Update
- Evaluation of Innovative Methane Detection Technologies
- Quality Considerations for Multiple Aspects of Munitions Response Sites
- TPH Risk Evaluation at Petroleum-Contaminated Sites
- Stormwater BMP Performance Verification Team
- Bioavailability in Contaminated Soil
- Characterization and Remediation in Fractured Rock
- Remediation Management of Complex Sites
To learn more about the new PFAS team, please review the PFAS factsheet.