ITRC meetings allow ITRC members and others to meet face-to-face and network. Meeting attendees work to help break down barriers to the acceptance and use of technically-sound, innovative solutions to environmental challenges. ITRC meetings allow attendees to:
- Work productively with ITRC teams to develop guidance documents and training courses;
- Engage with other ITRC teams to discover more about the innovative strategies they are pursuing;
- Learn about the new products being launched by ITRC;
- Learn about ITRC's direction from ITRC's Board of Advisors and Director;
- Expand their network in the environmental community through networking throughout the meeting.
Please see the Team Community pages for specific information about other meetings and events throughout the year.