Who can be a member?
ITRC is a national coalition focused on creating tools and strategies to reduce interstate barriers to the deployment of innovative environmental technologies. Membership is FREE to environmental professionals representing:
- State Government Agencies
- U.S. Federal, Tribal, & Local Government Agencies
- Public and Emeritus Stakeholders
- State Non-Profit Associations
Membership is also available to private sector companies and private trade associations through the ITRC Industry Affiliates Program (IAP). Companies and Associations can join the IAP on a calendar year or half-year basis, which allows for their employees to participate in ITRC Project Teams and Programs.
Why should I join ITRC?
ITRC members are part of a global network of environmental professionals representing government agencies, private industry, academia, and public stakeholders. Benefits include:
- Contributing to ITRC Project Teams and their deliverables including co-authoring new guidance materials, and creating and delivering new training resources
- Learning and sharing knowledge about environmental technologies and regulatory developments to assist in decision-making
- Leadership, teamwork and professional development
- Access to free or discounted virtual and in-person training and meetings
How do I become an ITRC Member?
ITRC members must join an ITRC Project Team or Program.
- ITRC Project Teams fulfill our Mission by developing innovative products to provide the knowledge and skills to address environmental challenges.
- ITRC Programs support our Mission by promoting our work and providing advice to the membership. Learn more about each ITRC Program:
Have any questions?
Email Devin Seckar for additional information about ITRC membership or questions about joining an ITRC Team or Program.