The ITRC Membership Code of Conduct details the expectations and obligations of ITRC Team membership. All ITRC members, as well as staff and contractors, are required to conduct themselves consistent with the ITRC Membership Code of Conduct. Violations of the Membership Code of Conduct will be investigated and may lead to termination of ITRC membership.
Through participation with ITRC, you agree to:
- Not endorse, promote, nor disparage a company, product, technology, or any other entity while participating in an ITRC event.
- Not abuse access to the contact information of any and all ITRC members for the purpose of commercial use, marketing, advertising, or solicitation. Use of ITRC members contact information in this way is strictly prohibited and will result in termination of ITRC membership.
- Not use images of ITRC members in promotion of your products, company, product, technology, or any other entity without their consent.
- Not engage in harassment or discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
- Support diversity, equity, inclusion and transparency in all ITRC-related activities.
- Follow ITRC’s Terms of Service as well as all applicable copyright requirements, and submit permission documentation.
- Promote the mission of ITRC and uphold its reputation.
- Maintain high standards of integrity and professional conduct, be conducive to reaching team consensus, and be respectful and courteous to other ITRC members and staff.
Any breach of the above points will be subject to disciplinary action from the ITRC Board of Advisors, leading up to and including termination of ITRC membership.
ITRC Code of Conduct was updated January, 2022. ITRC reserves the right to update this Membership Code of Conduct at their discretion.