The ITRC Membership Code of Conduct details the expectations and obligations of ITRC Team membership. All ITRC members, as well as staff and contractors, are required to conduct themselves consistent with the ITRC Membership Code of Conduct. Violations of the Membership Code of Conduct will be investigated and may lead to termination of ITRC membership.
By checking the box below, you agree to:
- Not endorse, promote, nor disparage a company, product, technology, or any other entity while participating in an ITRC event.
- Not abuse access to the contact information of any and all ITRC members for the purpose of commercial use, marketing, advertising, or solicitation. Use of ITRC members contact information in this way is strictly prohibited and will result in termination of ITRC membership.
- Not use images of ITRC members in promotion of your products, company, product, technology, or any other entity without their consent.
- Not market ITRC, or any of ITRC’s active or inactive teams, as supporters, endorsers, or sponsors of any events, products, technology, or any other entity without the written consent of ITRC Director.
- Not engage in harassment or discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
- Follow all applicable copyright requirements and submit permission documentation.
- Promote the mission of ITRC and uphold its reputation.
- Maintain high standards of integrity and professional conduct, be conducive to reaching team consensus, and be respectful and courteous to other ITRC members and staff.
ITRC Code of Conduct was updated February 12, 2020. ITRC reserves the right to update this Membership Code of Conduct at their discretion.